Wednesday 27 January 2016

A New Addition

Hi followers,

I have a new love of my life - a gorgeous little ginger kitten called Spartacus!  He already has his own Instagram @omgitsakitten with over 150 followers as I write.

The trouble is, he made me realise how much of my personal time was being filled up by social media. It has taught me a valuable lesson - spend less time on these sites, your followers don't go away if they're still being engaged every few days.  If people are expecting constant interaction, well to be frank they need to go out and try getting a life!!! 

So, I will be blogging, IG-ing and Facebooking a little less and spending more time with my furry fluffball.

However, if you are missing me somewhat, try a visit to my other blog UKTravelChicky and read about my holiday to Italy.  I am starting to make plans for Spain this coming September and all will be revealed on there.

Until next time, here are some photos of my little ginger ninja!







No comments:

Post a Comment