Monday 11 January 2016

New Model Army

Hi everyone - I actually like that band, but the less said about that the better ha ha.



Soooooo, this month I popped into Primark for a little mooch and came away with all these goodies shown here.  If you're following my Instagram @ukstylechicky you will have seen my lame attempts at modelling some of the items I have purchased.




The thing is, you all seem really keen on my modelling antics so I promise I will try and improve my poses for you.  I don't think I am going to go as far as getting a lawn mower, or standing in contemplation while pointing at something, but I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

I loved the length of this lace jacket, it is long enough to cover my ample derriere but not too long to swamp me.  It's going to look great with a number of my existing items, but it will probably end up with the usual jeans and white top combo that I seem to be favouring at the moment.

Please tell me what you think to my modelling antics and whether you'd like to see more.

I also wanted to point out that I have got over 600 likes for this picture on Instagram - I am so impressed as this has NEVER happened, so thanks everyone for that and here's to some more cool pictures throughout 2016!


Apologies for the sense of extreme smug gittiness there, but I feel I have really achieved something.

Until next time!


P.S.  Please feel free to follow my new travel blog   @uktravelchicky - you can also find me on Bloglovin' if you use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment