Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy 2016

 Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year period and that 2016 is starting on a positive note for you.

I haven't had chance to visit the sales, so when I eventually get to the shops or browse online, I can't imagine there'll be many bargains to be had.  This is down to a couple of things, one being getting my new conservatory decorated and a new store room been built in the garage.  The other is a far more fun distraction; we're hoping to get a kitten soon!  He is currently at the local RSPCA centre and we should be able to bring him home in a couple of weeks or so.  More on that when he's due, other than we have named him Spartacus.



I am in the throes of posting photos of my Christmas presents on Instagram.  Yesterday I posted a flatlay which included a colouring book.  The book is titled 'Cat Therapy' and it came with a pack of 12 pencils.  People tell me it is very therapeutic and I hope it is, but worried that I'll get frustrated when I go over the lines and thus defeat the object!  Please let me know if you have any of these books and if they are as relaxing as they're made out.

Be with you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment